SmartArtistics.com Web Accessibility Policy
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At SmartArtistics.com, we're committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
SmartArtistics.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Accessibility Standards (WAS), Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant. We are working to ensure that SmartArtistics.com substantially conforms to these standards to the extent possible.
Here are just some of the many ways that SmartArtistics.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We provide closed captioning on all videos
- We provide a text transcript for all video and audio
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website internally to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
To ensure SmartArtistics.com is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have appointed an internal web accessibility coordinator to oversee all of our digital operations and ensure they are accessible
- We follow web accessibility and disability information resources to ensure to be able to competently handle support requests and maintain our digital offerings in an accessible manner
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
- We are working to provide the best possible solution for accessibility within our technical and financial possibilities
- We endeavor to update our website regularly to make it as accessible as possible
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we strive not only to meet but to exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
SmartArtistics.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at email@example.com.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: